Put the Medal to the Pedal
Get Your heart – and your kart – racing at Xtreme Race Track! Race your friends and family in our high performance Go-Karts, perfect for daredevils and adrenaline junkies alike. Please see our age, height, and requirements below.
Participants must be 44” inches and above
The weight limit is 275 pounds.
MUST BE 5 YEARS OLD AND 42” TALL TO RIDE DOUBLE SEATER PASSENGER
This attraction is not suggested for pregnant women, individuals with back or neck problems, or those with a heart condition. Young children must be able to sit up on their own and have control of their neck and head.
Go-Kart Safety Rules:
All rules are strictly enforced. All racers MUST sign a waiver form.
- A minimum height of 54 inches is required for Big Karts.
- Minimum age of 5 years old and less than 100 pounds.
- Minimum age of 5 and 46” in height is required to ride as a passenger. Driver must be 16 years of age or older.
- Maximum weight of 275 lbs.
- When in the pit area, participants must comply with all safety briefing instructions and obey all verbal and signaled commands.
- When in a kart your seatbelt must be fastened at all times.
- You must keep your hands on the steering wheel and feet inside the kart at all times. Individuals wearing a cast or sling will not be permitted to drive karts.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn: No high heels, flip flops, or open-toe shoes. No bare feet.
- No loose articles or items of clothing. All scarves and/or long necklaces must be removed.
- Long hair must be tied up and tucked in.
- No person will be allowed to participate in karting if over the legal alcohol limit, pregnant, or in a cast.
- People with heart or seizure conditions should not use karts.
- Never stop on the track unless directed to by an Xtreme Race Track Attendant.
- Xtreme Race Track Attendants will not tolerate any bumping or blocking of karts.
- This is a FAMILY FUN center, no obscene language will be tolerated. “If you fail to follow our code of conduct or instructions issued by the staff, or if you are black-flagged on the track, there will be NO REFUND for your visit with us. We want everyone to have fun, but no one person’s attempt at fun should create a dangerous or negative experience for any other person or group visiting us. Please respect our rules and enjoy your time at Xtreme Race Track!”
Laser Tag Rules
- Must be at least 42” to Play
- No Running
- No Physical Contact
- No Climbing
- No Abusive Language
- No Persons Under the Influence of Drugs or Alcohol Permitted
- Obey Staff at All Times
- No blocking vest sensors
- Keep both hands on the phaser at all times.
- No mishandling of Laser Tag Equipment. (You break it, you buy it)
- No food, gum, or drinks allowed in the Laser Tag area.
- Players must wear enclosed shoes. Thongs or bare feet are not permitted in the arena.
Mini Golf Rules
- Limit – Six players per group
- Please allow faster groups to play through
- All Players in a group must play the first shot before anyone in the group plays the second shot
- Place out of bounds ball where it went out -1 Stroke penalty
- Ball against rail or obstacle may be moved one club length away from everyone.
- Do not hit anything but your ball with your club.
- No refunds
- Broken Club $ 10.00
- Lost Ball $1.00
- Paid players only on the course
Xtreme Prizes And Surprises
Playing our games is only a portion of the fun! When you play, you win! Humans can earn points as they compete, and at the end of your quest, redeem your earnings for some Xtreme rewards. From small trinkets to large gadgets, we have something for everyone! Glowing is our thing, so we have stocked the shelves with plenty of glow items such as fun hats, bead necklaces, wacky bracelets, and zany glasses that are sure to have you shining in the dark!
For all lock-ins, by entering the park, you agree that in addition to the rules of Xtreme Fun Park, the following rules also are in effect:
- Anyone attending the lock-in must have a waiver signed in order to purchase tickets. There are no exceptions. Click here to download the waiver to sign.
- Once you are dropped off, you cannot leave the park unless a parent/ guardian comes to pick you up.
- If you choose to sleep, no blankets can be shared.
- Pizza & drink will be provided.
- To provide a safe lock-in environment, no backpacks are allowed. Any form of paraphernalia including but not limited to alcohol, tobacco, weapons, etc. is not allowed in the park. Any person found to be in possession of the following will be removed from the park with no refund!
- The park will have plenty of court monitors on duty. Failure to follow instructions of any court monitor or staff member may result in injury to you or others and may also lead to your removal from the park with no refund!
No Refund Policy
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Tickets purchased in-store and online are non-refundable. Tickets purchased online are for a particular date and time. No refunds, transaction cancellations, or exchanges will be issued for date/time changes. Activities should be purchased in increments that will be used in one session, as no refunds will be issued if a person is unable to use all of their activity time. NO REFUNDS will be given if management revokes a wristband during their session due to non-compliance with our trampoline park policies and rules.
If you cancel the party with less than a 72-hour notice, we will work with you to find another date and time to host your party or you will forfeit the full deposit and any other balance applied. If you choose to reschedule your party and cancel at a later date you will forfeit the full deposit. Deposits are applied to the remaining balance at the end of the party.
Weather: If acts of God or Weather cause the facility to close, your party will be re-scheduled. No refunds will be given due to weather or acts of God.